Links

Thursday, September 23, 2010

NFL Power Rankings: Week 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I intend to lay down some NFL power rankings every three weeks or so, because doing so each week would be redundant. With little else to say, lets just get to the rankings. I would appreciate any healthy debate in the comments of this post about where you think I'm mistaken. Giddy up....

Dirkness Power Rankings:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New Orleans Saints
4. Houston Texans
5. Miami Dolphins
6. Indianapolis Colts
7. Atlanta Falcons
8. Tennessee Titans
9. New England Patriots
10. Cincinnati Bengals
11. Philadelphia Eagles
12. Baltimore Ravens
13. San Diego Chargers
14. Minnesota Vikings
15. Washington Redskins
16. New York Jets
17. San Francisco 49ers
18. New York Giants
19. Dallas Cowboys
20. Kansas City Chiefs
21. Chicago Bears
22. Detroit Lions
23. Seattle Seahawks
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
25. Jacksonville Jaguars
26. Denver Broncos
27. Oakland Raiders
28. Arizona Cardinals
29. St. Louis Rams
30. Cleveland Browns
31. Carolina Panthas
32. Buffalo Bills

That's it, that's the list.

His Dirkness

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think Detroit deserves to be as high as they are...don't get me wrong I do think they are improved, but they have yet to clear the hump to actually start winning games. Buffalo is another team I don't think deserves to be so low. I think Chan is a good coach and has a good track record as an NFL head coach. I think they'll end up winning more than people would imagine like 5 games. I agree Pittsburg is tough...I mean they don't have Big "Can't keep it in his pants" Rothelisburger and they are still rolling teams. Polomalulu is a stud. I hope Denver ends up sucking a whole lot...end thought